Underground Utility Surveyor
London / South East | £26,000 - £33,000 | Permanent | Job ref. JO2017088
Our client’s aspiration is to be the UK’s number one surveying company. They have over 20 years’ experience working within the industry and having recently put plans into action to achieve our aim,
They are currently experiencing unprecedented growth, particularly within the south of England. They pride ourselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to our customers across a variety of industries, including transport, construction, building and property.
They are looking for an experienced Utility Surveyor to join the team.
The successful candidate must:
- Have proven experience carrying out utility surveys across a variety of industries and locations
- Be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Driving to the location of work, as specified by the Project Manager
- Interpreting existing utility information plans and carrying out underground utility surveys
- Understanding and adhering to working instructions and risk assessments
- Communicating with clients on-site and colleagues regarding problems or concerns
- Post processing of GPR survey data
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 1 years’ underground utility surveying experience
- A full UK driving licence
It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have:
- Experience using GPR and RD8000 equipment
- Experience carrying out larger (up to 10 days) mapping projects in complex areas
- Experience carrying out PAS 128 surveys
- PTS card