Long Hanborough | £17,000 - £20,000 OTE £25,000 | Permanent | Job ref. 2018235
Our client is an expert value added IT re-seller specialising in IT Security, Hardware and comprehensive IT related professional services. Through strong partnerships with market leading vendors they provide a complete, tailored, end-to-end solution for their customers.
Our client is looking for an account manager to represent their IT solutions business by providing sales and customer service support to their key customers.
This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors within the IT arena.
- As a telemarketing professional, the role will entail using your sales skills to call prospects and identify projects and business opportunities for the Account Managers
- Building strong relationships with Vendors/Suppliers
- Manage and update the CRM system for all new business activity
- Play a key role in promoting events and other marketing initiatives
- Work to team and individual targets
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to execute various marketing campaigns
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
Experience of telemarketing (B2B) and/or IT sales experience or similar would be a real advantage but not essential.
Personal skills include:
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated