Technical Administrative Assistant
Chelmsford | £25,000 - £35,000 | Permanent | Job ref. JO2016169
Our client is a leading provider of engineering and underwater services, responding to the subsea cable installation, maintenance and burial requirements of our customers around the world.
They have a new position in the company for a Technical Administrative Assistant to Support the Superintendents. This is a shore based position that will require some travel and stay at vessel locations.
The client would like candidates to have as minimum an HND in a Technical Subject, ideally Marine Engineering, with good MS Office skills essential.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of HND in an Engineering discipline
- Competent MS Office Suit User (Word & Excel) for ANY candidate.
- 2nd Class Certificate of Competency (Engine)
- Relevant shore experience
- Knowledge of plant marine systems.
- Familiarity with Dynamic Positioning Systems, submersible vehicles, and cable working machinery and equipment an advantage
- ISO/ISM Auditor accreditation an advantage
- Electrical propulsion experience
- A valid passport