Manchester | £20,000 - £25,000 | Permanent | Job ref. 2018232
Our client is a Telecoms installation company. They currently have a vacancy for a Project Co-Ordinator, based in Manchester.
The role of the Project Co-Ordinator is to support project activities, ensuring that key milestones are achieved in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
KEY TO SUCCESS WILL BE THE INDIVIDUAL'S ABILITY TO
- Work on own initiative, be resourceful & have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a team player, able to work in an effective team environment
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities & deliver results
- Be a Strong communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be Detailed orientated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast paced
- Prepare H&S documentation daily to ensure a high standard is accomplished & maintained. Must be aware of all H&S policies & attention to detail is critical.
- Adhere to communicated procedures to apply for access into various 3rd party sites. Maintain professional relationships with site providers, ensure any issues are reported immediately.
- Apply for CRs across all operators daily within relevant restricted lead times.
- Responsible for preparation of site specific documentation for the Client to a very high standard within predefined deadlines
- Track project specific information daily across all areas of project coordination – access, crs, H&S.
- Work as the interface for the project team (between Project Managers & Site Workers) and channel and coordinate the flow of information within the team.
- Adhere to company & client quality policies and ensure that daily work promotes the concept of quality.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a project management/office environment advantageous.
- Proven proficiency in IT skills- specifically MS Office; experience with project tracking tools an advantage.
- Leaving Certificate and a Business/IT/Engineering qualification.