IT and Networks Support Engineer
Shipston-On-Stour | £30,000 - £40,000 | Temporary | Job ref. JO2018214
Our client is a national business communications company working with over 2000 small and medium sized businesses across the UK.
They are looking for an IT Networks and Support Engineer.
The Candidate will be responsible for supporting customers over the phone, email, remote access and on-premises with:
- Openreach Fixed Line Faults
- Telephone Wiring faults
- Connectivity Faults and Config: ADSL, VDSL, Bonded, Leased, Cable, Satellite
- IP Addressing LAN and WAN
- WiFi Access points config/faults and 4G Router config/faults
- Complex Router Config and delivery
- LAN/Wireless Faults
- Web Hosting and Domain faults/config
- Email Faults and config
- Google apps deployment and support
- Microsoft Office 365 deployment and support
- Hosted VoIP Faults
- PBX VoIP Faults and config
- SIP/IPDC faults and config
- Fax2email faults / email2fax faults
- PC/Server faults/config
- Mobile phone support, configuration, baring, trouble shooting
In terms of Engineering , you will be carrying out installations and site visits for:
- IT Infrastructure design and implementation
- PBX and Hosting config, deployments and training, Wmware
- Firewalls and PfSense
- Pen Testing, Security Audits, GDPR/PCI Audits
- Wi-Fi, cabling, BB, bonding and 4G
You will be shadowing our Engineers until you are able to ‘fly solo’.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
Certified in Cisco Networking.
Experience with Windows server environments, wireless networks and security.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT, Telecoms: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License