Civil Works / Fibre Supervisor
£180-£200 per day ltd company |
Job ref. 351
- Experienced in Utility Civil Works / Highways works.
- Experienced in Fibre Cable installation / splicing / Testing.
- Ideally Northwest based but will consider other areas.
- Willing to work away from home.
- Willing to work nights.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products – word, excel etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to produce reports / daily diaries.
- Able to conduct H&S / Quality audits.
- Able to produce RAMS.
- Hold a minimum of NRSWA Supervisors – Excavation, reinstatement, SLG – at least 12 months validity remaining, SSSTS (or SMSTS), Manual Handling and First Aid at Work certifications
- Ideally hold a fibre qualification such as C&G 3466 Optical Fibre or newer.
- Problem solver, able to suggest design changes.
- Able to manage Fibre Pulling and civils labour sub-contract resources.