Build Engineer – Telecoms
Camberley | On Application | Permanent | Job ref. JO2017160
Our client provides support to Operators of mobile telecommunication networks across the UK for Acquisition, Design and Construction (ADC) projects.
They are recruiting for site build managers to work within their build department, responsible for the planning and successful completion of site builds throughout the UK.
This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to work within a project team, reporting to a project manager and will be responsible for all aspects of planning and delivery, H&S, management of sub-contractors and successful integration of sites into the network.
- To programme and manage telecommunications builds
- Manage sub-contractors to deliver sites to meet client’s rollout programme.
- Reporting to Senior Construction Manager on KPI’s, quality and costs
- Deliver build phase of project.
- Deliver Build phase within an ADC environment
- Programme sites and resource to meet rollout requirements
- Manage sub-contractors and be single point of contact
- Capture variations and issue to finance for approval • Develop processes in conjunction with all parties
- Able to visit sites nationally.
- You will support others in making decisions.
- You must promote and comply with health and safety within the workplace to ensure the safety of staff, clients and others.
- You will be expected to be able to operate all relevant IT systems required to efficiently produce documents, manage contracts and programmes.
- You will coordinate administrative tasks within Build phase, Outages, Equipment call offs, REC Management etc.
- Experience of building telecommunications sites.
- Experience of managing multiple sites at any one time
- Experience of managing others
- Experience of managing sub-contractors
- Good working knowledge of CDM 2015
- General computing knowledge.