Waterbeach, CAMBS | £20,000 - £25,000 | Permanent | Job ref. JO2018216
Main Purpose of role
To assist the Director, Acquisition Manager and Surveyors within the Acquisition Department with the day‑to‑day administrative, project coordination tasks and finance related tasks, and when required, assist the other departments within the organisation.
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional and confident on the telephone when dealing with clients and queries.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise work whilst achieving strict deadlines.
- Excellent team worker.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Desire to advance within the Company.
- Previous finance experience.
Duties to involve
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls and emails in an efficient and professional manner.
- Updating internal and external spreadsheets/databases.
- Updating internal and external project management databases, systems and tools.
- Liaise with Site Access department, and to arrange site visits and site accesses where required.
- Preparing handover packs.
- Issuing legal agreements to be countersigned by the client/s.
- Prepare outgoing mail ready for posting.
- Issuing completed Site Finder reports to the clients and liaising with the client.
- Issuing out completed legal agreements to the site providers.
- Preparing correspondence for post.
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes at meetings.
- Preparing meeting room for visitors and making refreshments as required.
- Work with the surveyors to manage, compile and submit the relevant valuations to ensure fees are requested and agreed.
And to provide any administrative assistance as and when required by the various Departments.